- Stay positive.
- Get organized with the accessories needed.
- Have good food to pump in energy and vitality to face the new environment
For the Middle School
- Make familiar with the locker system and take care of the keys- you get two lockers from now on
- The parents can accompany their children to find their way in the school on the first day
- It is good to review the student handbook to fall in line with the new set up
- Be prepared to adapt yourselves to six classes a day , more homework and different teachers
- Have a revision of Math and Science to get used to the new course ware without trouble. This is especially useful while doing Math Level 1 or Math Level 2.
Act Test Dates: For High School
- Take care of the ACT Test Dates at the outset of high school to get enough time for ACT prep
- Map out your workload and plan accordingly
- Make new friends, don’t give up the old and manage peer pressure
- Join sports teams and decide about it at an early stage
- Discuss with your friends how to study for The ACT
You can utilize the services of Tutor pace. Com to do your homework in Middle school or High school courses with success.