- Know well the structure of SAT before deciding to take the test
- Check whether your aptitude allows you to sit for SAT- you have strong memory, deep analytical skills etc
- Pick out the right dates for taking SAT
- Choose those dates which provide you ample time for prep
- Approach a good center with experienced SAT Teachers who are experienced in setting SAT papers and get used to the practice test papers set by them to know the repetitive questions asked in SAT test
- Allot time every day for SAT Preparations to prep well in advance
- When you get the SAT Test Results, review them to see which part you lack in and seek methods to rectify it
- Repeat the tests to get fine scores and enter colleges of your choice with subjects you desire
SAT prep needs concentration, attention to the strategies and clues for doing Math and English. Regular practices with good reading habits boost your score and prepare you mentally well to take the test without anxiety.
Tutor Pace. Com offers good prep course for SAT takers to excel in the test without tension.