If you are planning to join a college in USA, then you must appear for the SAT 2012 exam. Before you take the exam, however, it is important to register for it. Here are 3 easy steps for registering for the SAT 2012 exam:
Select a Date: Register for the SAT 2012 exam at least 6 weeks before the selected test date. This way your chances of appearing for SAT exam at the time and location of your choice increase. You can learn about SAT 2012 exam dates here.
Choose an Exam Center: Once you have finalized a date, it is time to choose a test center. SAT exam is usually conducted in schools and colleges, so it is best to opt for a center that close to your place. You obviously don’t want to bear the stress of commuting long
If you are taking the SAT 2012 exam, then this is one question which you must seek an answer for. To get into one of the top ranking schools in USA, it is important that you secure a high rank in SAT 2012 exam. Each SAT 2012 exam section ( critical reading, math and writing ) have a weight-age of somewhere between 200 and 800 points each piece, thus your SAT score can range anywhere between 600 and 2400 points. The average SAT score in USA in 2011 was 1500 points, the individual scores of each section being the following:
Critical Reading: 497
To secure a position in one of the top ranking schools in USA, you need a 90th percentile or 2100 and above points in your SAT 2012 exam. The score might seem high but with the
Online tutoring has become easiest path to recognize your talent in a calculated time and area. Right back to this story let me highlight few points that will lead you to rethink for online tutoring.
1) Students are able to find out the weak area through which they have been struggling so far.
2) A better way of imparting education to meet with your expectation.
3) Especially Math, numerical based subjects where diagrams are required to explain in form of 2d, 3d help student to learn into those conceptual based fundamentals.
4) You will get to recognize the importance of your time through online tutoring to solve the problems that makes habits of mind to do effectively for any competitive entrance exams.
5) You will be no stranger for this computer based machines when you find problems on virtual whiteboard. You will be free