You have signed up for the SAT test and you are wondering – what would my SAT test results look like? Because you are not prepared with English test and what is more challenging than those unknown words, right? But this challenge can be turned into an opportunity! Would you like to know how? Then please read on…
English or any language is formed by letters and words. Hence, it is a good idea to increase your vocabulary and consequently acquire good reading skills and build a good SAT vocab.
SAT English Test: Tutor pace online tutoring experts suggest that there are a few simple ways of building a good SAT vocabulary. Yes, we know you have been told about regular reading habits plenty of times and it sounds so boring, right? Why not build your respect and love for the English
SAT college test is designed to test the elementary knowledge of the student in three main areas: Math, English and Science. In addition, there are other subject tests in the science stream such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The elementary knowledge about the three main areas is displayed in the student’s SAT exam scores. It becomes essential to have a good SAT exam score for the colleges to assess the level of knowledge within each student. Every student has got equal opportunity to get admission in college due to the SAT college test criteria.
Students should bear in mind that the SAT test dates fall under the following months: October, November, December, January, March, May and June. Every year the SAT test dates fall under the first week or last week of any of the month mentioned above.
Follow these secret techniques to improve SAT College Test!!
1) Control your mental anxiety right from the prep start to gain confidence
2) Do not leave the questions half read. In your haste to manage time, you would miss the corners of the questions
3) SAT Testers are particular about deceiving you with misleading answers which pose for the right answers. Repeated Sat preps make you pick out deceptive answers at the very first look
4) Follow the progressive order of difficulty in questions and skip the difficult ones to spare time
5) Learn the art of visualization- Imagine how you will do the SAT test and what your scores could be. Have a mental calculation of all the practice tests and hit a target
6) Assess your plus and strengths- Evaluate how you have taken up the journey with