Summer vacations are the happiest days in every student’s life, but there is no vacation that never ends. Here begins the reverse counting for long summer vacation to end and it brings with it the back-to school blues!
It’s obvious to feel lazy and stressful while returning to school after a long hiatus, but here are few tactics that may ease your melancholy and will surely benefit in getting back to school with extra zeal.
Summertime freedom is extremely opposite to the rigor and strictness of school. Most of the students are not apprehensive to replace their game bags with school bags. Luckily, there are certain preparations that have to be made in order to easily transit from summer vacations to school sternness.
Tips for students to make preparations for school after vacations:
• Proper sleeping time – Students need to make physical preparations while going back to school after summer vacations. They must make schedule for their sleeping time. This schedule should be practiced strictly a week before the vacations end.
• Wake up schedule – Sleeping on time in night is not worthy if the wake up time is not set for early morning. You’ll miss your school bus if you not get up on time. So, it’s essential to set a wake up time in order to make your body compliant with early mornings.
• Correct eating habits – No breakfast, junk food at lunch time and dinner out in evenings is quite common for kids as well as parents during summer vacations. But as the school days approach near, these habits should be changed. Proper and healthy breakfast on time, balanced diet at lunch and dinner must be included in your daily schedule. These eating habits would not only make you healthy but also makes your body adaptable for school strict regime.
• Learning and study routine – This is the most important point that every student must follow with full dedication. Usually, kids do not study during vacations and enjoy the holiday season, but eventually it is the school that is calling them after holidays. So, they must revise their lessons and begin the learning sessions 1-2 weeks before the holidays finish. This will not only make them perfect for upcoming exams, but will also allow them to refresh their minds.
• Arrangements for school – It is very necessary for all students to keep their books and other things neatly in bag packs in order to avoid last minute rush while going to school. This can be done a day or two before the first day of school after holidays. Also all the projects and worksheets completed during the vacations should be nicely kept.