Yes, with online SAT & ACT diagnostics, now it is easy to know how much you can score in the real SAT & ACT test. It is easy to take a free evaluation test with tutor pace and know about your preparation level for SAT & ACT exams.
Some of the key benefits of the Tutor pace evaluation test are:
Get a free analysis of ‘Improvement areas such as ACT reading skills & ACT math skills’
You can then attend regular online practice sessions with one of our expert tutors and take the advantage of being prepared much before the SAT & ACT test dates. This will also enable you enough time for revision of difficult subjects.
Talk to an expert from Tutor pace who will tell you to follow a time management and study plan
SAT diagnostics online can make you extremely
Elder generations always wonder about, how different is online tutoring in comparison with one-on-one traditional tutoring? This is not an apprehension but it is a valid question that deserves a convincing answer. This is even true for the parents of children who were tutors themselves before they retired from school/college. They too wonder at the same question. There doubts are: How would online Organic chemistry tutoring work on the internet? Or how would online basis accounting tutoring work?
Well, this blog partly tries to answer this query and partly appreciate the concern of the parent community towards their children. Let us note the difference between online and traditional tutoring
Which one consumes most time?
Tutoring, be it online/traditional will be long hours if the tutor is not efficient at Tutoring. The core of the tutoring job is at knowing
ACT scores determine your college admission and thus hold an important role in future studies. Online prep for ACT is highly advantageous. You can follow these tips to take advantage of Online ACT Preparation.
1. Get a video course online for ACT, which should be self paced to suit your learning style
2. Get study guides that could accompany this video to give you more knowledge in the subjects
3. Attend online practice tests periodically to improve your scores and compare them at intervals
4. Try your reasoning ability to the core while prepping for the Science test in ACT and make sure that the tutors provide you with ample Science help to do the three different types of questions in Science like conflicting view points, research summaries and data representations.
5. Find proper ACT Reading help to do the multiple choice questions in Reading comprehension with