SAT college test is designed to test the elementary knowledge of the student in three main areas: Math, English and Science. In addition, there are other subject tests in the science stream such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The elementary knowledge about the three main areas is displayed in the student’s SAT exam scores. It becomes essential to have a good SAT exam score for the colleges to assess the level of knowledge within each student. Every student has got equal opportunity to get admission in college due to the SAT college test criteria.
Students should bear in mind that the SAT test dates fall under the following months: October, November, December, January, March, May and June. Every year the SAT test dates fall under the first week or last week of any of the month mentioned above.
Follow these secret techniques to improve SAT College Test!!
1) Control your mental anxiety right from the prep start to gain confidence
2) Do not leave the questions half read. In your haste to manage time, you would miss the corners of the questions
3) SAT Testers are particular about deceiving you with misleading answers which pose for the right answers. Repeated Sat preps make you pick out deceptive answers at the very first look
4) Follow the progressive order of difficulty in questions and skip the difficult ones to spare time
5) Learn the art of visualization- Imagine how you will do the SAT test and what your scores could be. Have a mental calculation of all the practice tests and hit a target
6) Assess your plus and strengths- Evaluate how you have taken up the journey with
Middle school or High school involves a period of transition for the teens. Here are a few tips for preparing for back to middle or high school
Get organized with the accessories needed.
Have good food to pump in energy and vitality to face the new environment
For the Middle School
Make familiar with the locker system and take care of the keys- you get two lockers from now on
The parents can accompany their children to find their way in the school on the first day
It is good to review the student handbook to fall in line with the new set up
Be prepared to adapt yourselves to six classes a day , more homework and different teachers
Have a revision of Math and Science to get used to the new course ware without trouble. This is especially useful while doing Math Level