1. Do ask for demo: If you are thinking of getting a homework help for math, then make sure that you get at least one demo session with your tutor (whether online or offline). This will let you make a value-based decision as per the teaching skills of the tutor.
2. Do ensure the availability: Whether you are willing to get an online or offline math homework help, you have to ensure that the tutor is available as per your schedule. In this case, however, an online math help is a better option, because tutors are generally available most of the time unlike general home tutoring.
3. Do tell about your weak areas: Tell your tutor that you’re weak in so and so topics, so that the tutor ensures that you’re improving in those topics along with the regular curriculum.
4. Do confirm about addition help: A good tutor is the one who not only teaches you your subject but also helps you with other things. So, check with your tutor if he/she can help you with your test and exam preparation along with your homework.
5. Do ask for feedback at the end: Make sure that you tutor gives your regular feedback at the end of your sessions. Absence of constructive feedback from your tutor’s end can hamper your performance.
In addition, nothing substitutes a true hard work, so keep practicing and let your math homework help give you immense benefits.
Get Math Homework Help Online Now