A line graph
may be a variety of charts that displays information such as a series of knowledge points connected by line segments. It's a basic variety of chart common in several fields. It is like a scatter plot except that the measuring point’s area unit ordered (typically by their coordinate axis value) and joined by line segments. A line chart is commonly accustomed to visualize a trend in knowledge over intervals of time – a statistic so the road is commonly drawn chronologically.
Using the Line chart answer the given questions
1) How much did Braiden read over all 5 days?
2) Which day (or days) did Braiden's amount read increase?
3) What is the difference in the amount Emalie read on Day 3 and the amount she read on Day 4?
4) Did Braiden and Emalie have any days that they read the same?
1) On Day 1 he read 25
books + Day 2 he read 30
books +Day 3 he read 35
books +Day 4 he read 40
+ Day 5 he read 20
books = Braiden read 150
books in 5 days.
2) On Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4 Braiden's amount read increased.
3) Emalie read 40
on Day 4 and Emalie read 25
on Day 3 so the difference is 15.
4) On Day 4 Braiden and Emalie read the same amount i.e. 40
Draw a line graph to record the following temperature.